Independent innovation and venture studio based in Norway. We specialise in leveraging deeptech such as DLT/Blockchain and AI to tackle real world climate & energy problems.
Since 2016, Alpha Venturi brings together with a wide range of partners from startups, enterprises, open source tech ecosystems, research and academia to drive applied research and innovation initiatives, develop solutions and incubate new ventures.
Alpha Venturi was founded and is managed by Wilfried Pimenta de Miranda
Our focus areas
- Decentralised Digital Trust: Enable data storage, sharing and intelligence with web3 based governance, security and e-privacy.
- Smart and clean energy transition: Democratising ownership, financing and access to Distributed Energy Resources (Solar PVs, Batteries and others).
- Climate neutral and citizen-centric cities: Plan and reward adoption of new solutions to reduce CO2 emission based on verified proof of impact.
- Circularity, Digital Product Passports and as-a-service models - Applicable to for example to smart energy assets like solar PVs and batteries.
- Regenerative Finance: Leveraging Web3/Decentralised Finance to fight climate change.
- Data Economy and the Economy of Things: Monetising data and orchestrating programmable IoT / machine-to-machine payments.